Thursday, August 20, 2009

An Open Letter To TD7

This is an open letter I would like to write to all TD7 members. Ever since I became class rep for TD7, I feel that my personal time is decreasing.

Every time the English lecturer, Mr Sathanathan see me, he will say"you are so busy ah???". Yes I am. Not that I complaint how I suffer but is really I have to spent a lot of time to deal with all kind of problems that need to be solved .

Yesterday, the Economic tutor, ms Salini said"I feel that they are taking advantage of you." I reply"not that I didn't notice but I would like to try to help them if I can.

Ever since I play the role as class rep of TD7, I already know that my time will be hard. "Power always come with great responsibility", this i s what I believe and this motivate me to carry my duty to the end of trimester.

I know some of you have prejudice to me, but I still try to help you guys if you give me chance and I am trying to improve my mistake. I am also a human being and is common for a human to make mistake. So please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Is sad to say but in TD7, there is only 3 members that I thing I can fully trust them. They are Zi Xiang, Kam Hoe and Li Jing.

To thos that are always cause trouble to me and also to those who plays trick behind me, is not I didn't notice but I am giving you all chance. Please don't cross my limit, or else it will be a nightmare to you.

That all for this letter. Finally,to those who support me for this 12 weeks, very thank you to you guys.

Sincerely from
Peace
(TD7 class rep)

3 comments:

babyannie said...

wow... ur english skill very good le... I got 1 question..."u wan to be wif us 4 next sem or not???" if wan we need to register 2geter o...
and this is my blog: http://babyanniecheah.blog.friendster.com

Kirukato said...

Kip up da good work
and Im sure 1 day u'll be recognise for smt. =D

桦@_@桦 said...

sry 4 making trouble to u la... we would like to choose u as our class rep next sem lo... we kux joke to u ni... take it easy ya?