Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Week 14 At UTAR

It is almost come to the end of the first trimester. Is it sad to say farewell but this is a "procedure" in our life isn't it?

During my life in UTAR, many of you from TD7 have left a very unforgetable memory either sweet or bitter in my journey at UTAR. Maybe we will not have chance to meet with each other during next trimester but I will never forget you guys.

I will remember the time that I cycled to school with Zi Xiang, ask Li Jing to sign for me when I was late to class(like my personal secretary), did presentation with my group, collected report late from some guys especially Benjamin and other more.

Although we will not be study in the same class anymore but it doesn't mean that our friendship will end like that. I hope that we can still contact each other and go to mamak together.

Let me use one sentence to be the end."Let the friendship of TD7 be forever in our heart".

1 comment:

babyannie said...

espeacially me ,rite???hahaha... miss u oo...